Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Babylon Cafe Logo
















































I recently had the opportunity to design this logo for a restaurant in Kurdistan, Iraq called Babylon Cafe. The top design is the one chosen by the client, and the bottom two are unused proposals.

The client wanted something "iconic" from the Babylonian period, so the top and final logo represents the Tower of Babel and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. The bottom two are based on Babylonian art.

These can be seen on my LogoPond page, as well.

-----------------------------------------------
Brittany Hawkins
graphic designer :: fine artist :: illustrator
beehawkstudio.com
cafepress.com/animalartshop

2 comments:

  1. wow these are really good do you have any pics of the Cafe itself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I wish I had pics of the cafe to show, but I wasn't able to get any.

    ReplyDelete